It’s not enough to be better, you have to be different! At LPM, our brand is your personality. If you are bright, knowledgeable, witty and stylishly confident, then you just may be what we are looking for.
Do You Have What it Takes?As a true New Yorker you understand what the Big Apple has to offer. You help create and plan exciting adventures throughout the city for our guests. You get our guests what they want when they want it no matter what it is! From juicy steaks and creamy shakes to dairy-free/soy-free/gluten-free venues, you cater to our guests’ needs in a NY Minute. To succeed you will:
- Provide upbeat, enthusiastic, and professional service to guests at all times
- Offer creative and personalized suggestions
- Use your resources to stay aware of what’s popular in the city
- Multi-task with ease and work efficiently under pressure
- Maintain confidentiality and uphold LPM standards
NeededThese Essential Skills are required:
- One year hotel concierge experience in a NYC property
- Knowledge of “hot spots” in NYC – social, cultural, dining, entertainment, shopping, etc.
- Familiarity with NYC transit (subway, bus, taxi, directions, etc.)
- Multilingual (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Two years prior experience in a deluxe property
- Hospitality Degree