Wanted: Entertainment Sales Manager
It’s not enough to be better, you have to be different! At LPM, our brand is your personality. If you are bright, knowledgeable, witty and stylishly conﬁdent, then you just may be what we are looking for.
Do You Have What it Takes?Help sell a different kind of NYC hotel!
- Can you take ownership of Le Parker Meridien's Entertainment volume account base and get it growing?
- Can you dig for new business, both group and volume corporate?
- Will you travel to meet our customers? Tango at trade shows?
- Can you listen to your clients, give them what they want, get the word out and make it happen?
NeededYou gotta have these Essential Skills:
- College degree, hotel school a big plus
- Minimum four years hotel sales experience.
- Entertainment sector your niche? Can you handle the celebs and high profile clients?
- Great written and oral skills to spread the word.
- Can get the job done no matter what time of the day or night?
- An enthusiastic professional, focused on bringing guests to Le Parker Meridien New York!
- MS Office applications (like Word, Excel & Gmail)—are they part of you?
- An active network of clients in the entertainment market.
- Delphi and Opera systems—they are a breeze.
- Multilingual a plus